Thanks for purchasing the Nazareth Bite card!Your transaction has been completed and a receipt has been sent to you via email. If you have a PayPal account, you can view details of the transaction.
On this page you’ll find information about where to pick up your ticket in the old city of Nazareth
Your Nazareth Bite Card will be waiting for you at the Mary of Nazareth International Center, located in the Old city of Nazareth - see the below map for more information
pick up point till September 2020:
Al Babour, old city, Al Bishara St.
Operating hours: 8:30-19:30, Tuesday-Saturday
Telephone: 04 6455596
Al Babour serves as our pick up point till September 2020. Afterwards the pick up point shall be “Center of Miriam”
The entrance to the Viewpoint of the "International Center Mary of Nazareth" is included in the cost of the bite card.
Yalla Basta clients can get the full visit to the Center including Multimedia show
for the special price of 20 NIS instead of 35 NIS!
To redeem your card, please bring with you the booking number you received in your order confirmation.
Which bites are included in the card?
"Inar" tarditional drink- Abu Salem Cafe
A half pita with green falafel- Falafel Kazan
Qatayef filled with goat cheese and nuts- Deewan Al-Saraya or A choice of
Sambusak-Al Tabun Bakery Tufik ziad st
A taste of Nazareth Hummus-Al Sheikh 2 Eksal st
A case of grounnd coffee or tea leafs (T.A.)- El Babour
A taste of kanafe- Al muchtar 112 Paulus 6 St
1. The tasting details and the locations of some of the shops are subject to change, according to the current situation at the market, and the daily inventory. Our advice is to print out the guidelines form, which you will receive to your email inbox when you purchase the ticket, and read our recommendations.
2. Some of the tastings may contain gluten, nuts, sesame, different spices and other food products that should not be eaten by those who are allergic to these products. If you have a doubt that there is a certain food that you are allergic to in one of the tastings, we recommend that you do not purchase the ticket.
3. Ticket pickup is at the market. After purchasing your tickets, you will be redirected to a web page which contains the pickup point details, as well as the shops and the stands for redeeming your tastings.
4. Please note: Each Shuk Bites ticket is to be used by one person only.
5. The Shuk Bites card is valid for a priod of 6 months from the day of purchase.
We wish you a pleasant, enjoyable and delicious tour. We welcome your opinion and feedback after your visit. We would love to hear about the quality of service you received so that we can improve the Nazareth Bite Card for you and future participants.
The Yalla Basta Staff